Ateco’s French Rolling Pin is ideal for rolling out a variety of doughs. Easier to maneuver, the tapered ends and no-handle construction give you more control over the pressure when pressing down to roll out and flatten dough. Made in Canada of maple wood, this rolling pin is durable and made to last! The smooth surface makes clean up a breeze, simply hand wash with warm, soapy water. Soaking is not recommended. Four generations of the August Thompson family have provided quality baking and decorating tools to professional pastry chefs and discerning home bakers for over 100 years.
- No-handle design makes it easier to maneuver and control pressure.
- Made in Canada of solid maple wood; one-piece construction.
- Smooth surface makes cleaning a breeze.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Family-run business for over 100 years.
- Dimensions 20″ x 1.35″ (diameter middle)
- Weight 9.6 ounces