A real classic among cheese cutters is the Petit Paris from the Life Collection. The European white oak cheese board has an integrated cutting wire for easy slicing of cheese. Just pull down the lever and the wire comes down to do the slicing for you. The board can not only be used as a slicer, but also for a stylish and unique presention of your cheeses. Try combining dessert cheeses with nut bread, wild honey and fig compote. A plastic dome is also included to keep your cheese, breads and other snacks fresh. Three spare cutting wires are included.
- Set includes: cheese board with integrated cutting wire, plastic dome, 3 spare cheese wires
- European white oak board with stainless steel integrated wire blade
- Rub board with vegetable oil before use or monthly for first 6 months.
- Use to cut and present cheese, store cheese under the dome in the refrigerator
- Part of the Boska Holland Life Collection of products
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash or wipe clean
- For difficult stains, rub board and soak board overnight with a lemon juice & salt solution
- Dimensions 11.4″ x 7.4″ x 1″
- Weight 3.03 lbs