The cookware features a unique metal bonding construction in which a thick copper core is surrounded by two layers of aluminum and then sandwiched between an easy-to-clean, highly polished stainless steel cooking surface and a stainless steel exterior. The copper and aluminum core allows for superb heat conductivity and provides even heat distribution along the bottom and up the sidewalls of the cookware, eliminating hot spots when cooking. The non-stick interior prevents most foods from sticking and is easy to clean; the stainless steel exterior gives the cookware a gleaming finish. The skillet has sloping sides which make it easy to turn and remove foods, as well as encourage the rapid evaporation of moisture, so pan sauces reduce quickly and foods sear rather than steam. The non-stick skillet is ideal for searing delicate items which have a tendency to stick or break apart, such as fish, and for preparing pancakes, fried eggs, or an omelette. The skillet has a long, stay-cool handle attached with non-corrosive, stainless steel rivets.
- Classic slope-sided, 10-inch frying pan.
- Oven compatibility (up to 500°F / 260°C).
- Stainless-steel interior; brushed aluminum exterior, aluminum cor.
- Layer of scratch-resistant, professional-grade nonstick bonded to interior.
- Long, comfortable stay-cool handle riveted for strength.
- Riveted stainless steel handles with venting.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty against defects
- Originally designed to meet the demands of professional chefs.
- Sold individually.
- Dimensions 18.1″ × 10.8″ x 3.1″
- Weight 4 lbs