Large Capacity for Boiling Pasta
The large, 6-quart capacity of this pot makes it ideal for boiling pasta, as the noodles have plenty of room to move throughout the pot without sticking to the sides. The included 4-quart perforated insert eliminates the need for a strainer. When you’re finished cooking, simply remove the insert and any liquid will drain through the small holes on the sides and bottom back into the pot.
Perforated Insert Offers Versatility
In addition to pasta, the pot and insert can be used to prepare a wide range of foods. Make different stocks by adding meat or vegetables and seasonings to the insert, or use it to steam vegetables by adding a small amount of water to the pot under the insert.
Stainless Steel Construction for Durability
Made with heavy-gauge stainless steel, this pasta pot is built for long-term use. The large, sturdy loop handles make it easy to lift and carry around your kitchen, while the polished stainless finish looks elegant and complements other All-Clad cookware. The included lid and insert are also made with stainless steel, and all three components are safe to put in your dishwasher.
After years of perfecting the bonding process, company founder John Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing professional-quality bonded cookware for working chefs and avid home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters discovered the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance. Today, All-Clad cookware is still handcrafted in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, with American-made steel–the same way it was four decades ago. It is widely sought after by the world’s top chefs and passionate home cooks.
- All-Clad 6-Quart Pasta Pot, lid, 4-quartperforated strainer insert for easy draining
- Single-ply polished stainless-steel construction with thick aluminum warp-resistant base for fast, even heating
- Highly polished 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface offers superior stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won’t react with food
- Large loop handles for maneuverability
- More durable than traditional pots for a lifetime of use; steel lid; stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets
- Capacity etched on the pot’s base; oven- and broiler-safe to 600 degrees F; induction compatible; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions 12.6″ x 9.6″ x 11.4″
- Weight 3 lbs