Tagine’s are a classic cooking tool in many Moroccan and North African recipes. The Cooks Standard Stainless Steel Tagine is an affordable yet high quality example. With a ceramic white lid and multi-ply clad metal construction, it is both elegant and durable. Multi-ply clad metal is a combination of 18/10 stainless steel with a multi-element aluminum core. This creates a permanent metal bond which allows heat to pass through the whole pan (the bottom AND the sidewalls), not just along bottom. This results in maximum cooking performance. Cooks Standard tagines use only the highest-grade of construction in their cookware.
- Multi-ply clad has 2 layers of stainless steel and an aluminum core.
- Stainless steel exterior makes for a durable and sharp-looking tagine.
- Aluminum core provides even and quick heat distribution.
- Not a clay pot so it will not crack and no heat diffuser needed.
- Tempered glass lid included.
- Tall cone lid seals in flavor, moisture, and nutrition when slow cooking.
- Oven safe to 500F.
- Induction compatible.
- Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, and halogen.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions 14″ x 14″ x 12.5″
- Weight 10 lbs