While oxygen can open up a beautiful bottle of wine, like too much of anything it can also ruin leftover vino. Coravin’s argon gas technology removes the air from the equation, allowing you to preserve leftover wine for another day. It isn’t as cheap as sucking the air out of the bottle and plugging it. But if you already spent a lot of money on an expensive bottle of wine, isn’t it worth it?
- New Thin Wall Needle pours 20% faster than the original needle, and locks into place
- Coravin Capsule Load Cell Technology Makes installing gas easier, ensuring a perfect seal every time
- New Properfit Clamp is easy to open and close, and provides a secure hold on the bottle
- Bottle clamp with grips makes it easy to attach, providing a secure hold on the bottle, ensuring the system remains stable while pouring. Fits on a variety of sized standard bottles
- Proprietary Coravin Capsules contain more than 99.99% pure argon gas to protect the remaining wine from oxidation
- Dimensions 2.5″ x 4.2″ x 8.2″
- Weight 2.15 lbs