From the Italian word “pappare” meaning “to gobble” these strands of dough are meant to be eaten off large plates or broad, flat bowls. Pappardelle is similar in shape though broader then fettuccine. A Tuscan native dating back to the 14th century, this cut is perfect for winter sauces rich in meat and fat. Pappardelle is also sometimes used in stews and pot roasts.
Keep this pasta in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS ALSO PURCHASED
Please note that this product is perishable and can only be shipped express to make sure that it arrives in good shape. That means the following:
- all orders are shipped using 2-day shipping to be safe to avoid items freezing / melting in transit (please don’t request slower).
- all orders placed after 9:00 AM Wednesday EST time will ship the following Monday (unless national holidays, strikes, global thermonuclear war, etc.) occur.
- We do use insulated packaging and frozen packs for items that require temperature control. We do not do so for ambient items which are all shipped separately (to help save both the environment and your hard-earned savings).
- Ambient items are shipped separately (see above) and will most likely arrive separately as well. We do not mix ambient and refrigerated orders please don’t ask.
- All random weight orders are cut by hand, please note there can be a slight variance in the exact weight of the item cut versus billed. More often than not it will be more then we bill for but once in a while it can be less. This means that overall your order will usually be more then billed for and that in those few cases where 1 item is slightly under weight we will not issue a credit.
- At this time we only ship within the United States, sorry!