Founded in 1887, this company started making cutting boards and butcher blocks in Effingham, Illinois. Over 100 years later they’re still going strong making premium quality wood and metal kitchen products for residential and commercial use. While harder woods like bamboo have recently become more fashionable, people forget that they dull your knives more quickly with use.
- Hard maple, edge-grain construction
- Solid cutting board with natural oil finish
- Reversible with 2 flat surfaces for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, and more
- Great alternative to plastic–easier on knives and won’t harbor bacteria
- Hand wash and oil regularly for best results
- Cutting boards are made from natural wood. As each tree varies in color, appearance can vary from board to board.
- Dimensions 20″ x 15″ x 1.2″
- Weight 9 lbs