You will be amazed at the many uses for our multi-purpose Kershaw shears. Of course, they cut things. In the kitchen, use them to snip herbs, trim asparagus, and cut up tortillas. Or trim beans, open food packages, cut cheesecloth or waxed paper, trim flowers—you get the idea. In other areas of the house, they’re handy for cutting cord, twine, or rope, opening packages or envelopes, and lots more. But Kershaw’s Taskmaster Shears really are multi-purpose tools.
There’s a built-in nutcracker, a jar opener, and a bone notch (also very handy when trimming flower stems). It also has a lid lifter, and even two screwdriver tips, one in each handle. They’re even great for tightening a loose screw in your kitchen cabinet. No need to go all the way out to the garage to find a screwdriver.
Taskmaster Shears have one blade serrated so they can easily cut through tough materials. A non-slip plastic over-mold on the handles makes them comfortable to use as well. And what could make these already handy tools even handier? The blades separate for easy cleaning, then lock together easily and securely for use.
- 3.5-inch high-performance stainless-steel blades offer good edge retention, corrosion resistance and are easily separated for cleaning and sharpening.
- Partially serrated shears equipped with a nutcracker, jar opener, lid lifter, bone notch along one blade, plastic over-mold handles and two screwdriver tips.
- Keep Kershaw shears available in the kitchen, garage, workshop, boat, camp, tool box, or even in a garden cart.
- Excellent companion for anyone in need of highly reliable shears for multipurpose use, such as home cooks, hunters, hobbyists, campers, anglers and landscapers.
- Designed and engineered by Kershaw, and covered under the manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions 6″ x 1″ x 1″
- Weight 3.2 ounces