The Emile Henry Tagine comes in a variety of sizes and is named for the aromatic Moroccan stew that it’s designed to cook. This versatile and handsome vessel features a tall, conical lid that locks in aromatic steam and continuously bastes. This cooks foods in their own juices which layers and creates depth of flavor – a great feature and technique for any type of stew or braised recipe. Made from proprietary HR Ceramic, the tagine is designed for stovetop, broiler, oven, microwave, or grill.
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame technology
- SAFE TO USE IN THE OVEN, ON TOP OF THE STOVE or ON BBQ GRILLS. Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler. Can go directly from the Freezer to the Oven or microwave right to the table.
- HEALTHY COOKING. Low, Slow cooking brings out the best flavors. Highly resistant glaze allows cooking with a minimal amount of fat.
- 30% LIGHTER. Weighs up to 30% lighter than many types of heavy cast iron or metal cookware. EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment
- Dimensions 12″ x 12″ x 12″
- Weight 8 lbs