This Spanish extra virgin olive oil is cold pressed, unfiltered and made 100% from Arbequina varietals. Only native olive trees 200 years or older are harvested. The terroir is known for its harsh winters, scorching summers, minimal rainfall, and rich mineral soils. This unique combination has given Les Costes a mild bouquet with hints of dried fruit, almonds, chocolate with a peppery finish. It is an excellent finishing oil and works particularly well with grilled fish or when sprinkled over a nice chunk of bread!
Keep this condiment in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS ALSO PURCHASED
- Pairings – Pour some of this amazing extra virgin olive oil over a nice vermicelli pasta salad with some amazing Villa Manodori balsamic vinegar on the side!
Please note that this product is perishable and can only be shipped express to make sure that it arrives in good shape. That means the following:
- all orders are shipped using 2-day shipping to be safe to avoid items freezing / melting in transit (please don’t request slower).
- all orders placed after 9:00 AM Wednesday EST time will ship the following Monday (unless national holidays, strikes, global thermonuclear war, etc.) occur.
- We do use insulated packaging and frozen packs for items that require temperature control. We do not do so for ambient items which are all shipped separately (to help save both the environment and your hard-earned savings).
- Ambient items are shipped separately (see above) and will most likely arrive separately as well. We do not mix ambient and refrigerated orders please don’t ask.
- All random weight orders are cut by hand, please note there can be a slight variance in the exact weight of the item cut versus billed. More often than not it will be more then we bill for but once in a while it can be less. This means that overall your order will usually be more then billed for and that in those few cases where 1 item is slightly under weight we will not issue a credit.
- At this time we only ship within the United States, sorry!