Fresh basil is harvested and blended with the best extra virgin olive oils of Provence. L’Olivier’s organoleptic experts extract the flavorful oils from sweet basil and add them to the best extra virgin olive oils that Provence has to offer. Rich, savory notes of green tomato and artichoke are combined with herbaceous notes of basil to deliver this delicious finishing oil! For over two hundred years the house of L’Olivier has delivered the best of southern France to the most discerning gourmet chefs of Paris.
Keep this condiment in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS ALSO PURCHASED
- Pairings – drizzle this delicious oil just before serving a delicious recipe, or over a nice slice of brie cheese .
Please note that this product is perishable and can only be shipped express to make sure that it arrives in good shape. That means the following:
- all orders are shipped using 2-day shipping to be safe to avoid items freezing / melting in transit (please don’t request slower).
- all orders placed after 9:00 AM Wednesday EST time will ship the following Monday (unless national holidays, strikes, global thermonuclear war, etc.) occur.
- We do use insulated packaging and frozen packs for items that require temperature control. We do not do so for ambient items which are all shipped separately (to help save both the environment and your hard-earned savings).
- Ambient items are shipped separately (see above) and will most likely arrive separately as well. We do not mix ambient and refrigerated orders please don’t ask.
- All random weight orders are cut by hand, please note there can be a slight variance in the exact weight of the item cut versus billed. More often than not it will be more then we bill for but once in a while it can be less. This means that overall your order will usually be more then billed for and that in those few cases where 1 item is slightly under weight we will not issue a credit.
- We do not ship outside the United States, sorry!