For two hundred years this Parisian store has introduced their customers to the best oils Provence has to offer. This green gold is then infused with the flavors of white truffles from Alba, Italy. This Piemonte town is famous for this wild crop which is harvested from September to December of each year. Combining the earthy musk of these tubers with the fruity, floral bouquet of l’Olivier’s extra virgin olive oil!
Keep this condiment in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS ALSO PURCHASED
- Pairings – spread some on a delicious sandwich with a slice of Madrange ham and a slice of melted, young Gouda cheese!
Please note that this product is perishable and can only be shipped express to make sure that it arrives in good shape. That means the following:
- all orders are shipped using 2-day shipping to be safe to avoid items freezing / melting in transit (please don’t request slower).
- all orders placed after 9:00 AM Wednesday EST time will ship the following Monday (unless national holidays, strikes, global thermonuclear war, etc.) occur.
- We do use insulated packaging and frozen packs for items that require temperature control. We do not do so for ambient items which are all shipped separately (to help save both the environment and your hard-earned savings).
- Ambient items are shipped separately (see above) and will most likely arrive separately as well. We do not mix ambient and refrigerated orders please don’t ask.
- All random weight orders are cut by hand, please note there can be a slight variance in the exact weight of the item cut versus billed. More often than not it will be more then we bill for but once in a while it can be less. This means that overall your order will usually be more then billed for and that in those few cases where 1 item is slightly under weight we will not issue a credit.