Mauviel, a French family business established in 1830 and located in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles, is the foremost manufacturer of professional copper cookware in the world today. Professional cooks can attest that copper cookware is an essential part of any collection. It is twice as conductive as aluminum and ten times more conductive than stainless steel. This makes copper unsurpassed in its ability to heat up evenly and rapidly and to cool down quickly. Mauviel’s copper pot gives you maximum control and great cooking results!
- 1.8-quart pan designed especially for making zabaglione
- Attractive copper material cooks egg yolks, sugar, and Marsala wine over gentle heat
- Copper interior allows yolks or whites to thicken perfectly
- Durable bronze handle with copper rivets and hanging hole
- Hand washing recommended; limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions 15.2″ x 7.8″ x 5.6″
- Weight 2.3 lbs