The Misono Santoku is famous throughout Japan not only for its culinary talents, but also as a singer-songwriter and TV personality from Kyoto. No, wait, that is a different Misono 美苑.
The Misono Santoku is this company’s most popular knife. And it’s one of the best knives in the world if you’re right handed. The bevel on the blade is 70/30 favors the right. If this seems like a minor point, when you buy the Maserati of knives you’ll want every detail to be perfect for you. Like all santoku knives, it is ideal for slicing, dicing and chopping but can be used for just about any other kitchen chore.
- Stain resistant multi-purpose knife
- Asymmetrical edge grants the knife sharper than even edges
- UX10 is Misono’s top of the line knife made with Swedish steel
- Rockwell hardness of HRC59 to 60
- Bolster is made of nickel silver
- Dimensions 7″ x 3.2″ x 1.1″
- Weight 12 ounces