The Moroccan tagine is the traditional cooking vessel of the slowly simmered, heavily seasoned cuisines of North Africa. The distinctive cone-shaped lid promotes natural steam circulation to keep beef, lamb and other meats perfectly tender and exceptionally flavorful. And because it’s crafted of durable cast iron, the base cooks food evenly and retains heat longer. Available in a variety of colors, this unique cooking vessel is sure to liven up your kitchen and your cooking!
- 4-quart Moroccan Tagine made of enameled cast iron and colorful stoneware.
- Cone-shaped lid forms an excellent seal to keep moisture and heat inside.
- Generous rim allows for a secure grip during transport.
- Hand washing recommended; oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 degrees F (260 C).
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- The cast iron base is designed for stove top browning of vegetables and meat.
- Durable interior enamel requires no seasoning.
- Stoneware lid circulates heat and moisture.
- Dimensions 13.5″ x 12.2″ x 7.9″
- Weight 13.91 lbs