The PEUGEOT Paris mill collection is the brand’s signature. With classical and timeless lines, Paris is fast becoming the most preferred mill. It is suitable in modern and more traditional kitchens. The round shape of this pepper mill allows for a great grasp and easy rotation of the head while cooking. The PEUGEOT mechanism has a lifetime limited guarantee, 5 years on the body of the mill. PEUGEOT’S Pepper Grinding Mechanism is a two stage burr-style system. During production, the helix-shaped grooves and grinding teeth of the pepper mechanism are individually cut before the steel is case hardened to make it virtually indestructible. The mechanism is then given a proprietary treatment to provide additional protection against corrosion. During use, the helix- shaped grooves guide whole peppercorns through the mechanism to crack, then grind to a consistent size by a double row of teeth. This process releases the pepper’s essential oils, resulting in more flavor and aroma for your dish. This patented mechanism is found on every PEUGEOT Pepper mill and is widely considered the best pepper mechanism. PEUGEOT mills: often copied, never Equaled. Since 1810.
- Made in France.
- Made of PEFC certified beech wood.
- Peugeot Mills are partially filled with pepper at the factory in France as part of final assembly and testing.
- The pepper mechanism is equipped with a helix-shaped double row of teeth that guide and hold the peppercorns for a perfect grind.
- It has a patented treatment that protects the steel from corrosion while maintaining its sharpness and wear resistance.
- Releases maximum flavor and aroma by first cracking each peppercorn before it is ground.
- Classic grind adjustment: turn the top knob tighter (clockwise) for finer grinds; looser (counter-clockwise) for coarser grinds.
- Lifetime limited manufacturer guarantee on the mechanism and 5 years on the exterior of the mill.
- Use a soft lightly damp cloth to clean.
- Dimensions – 5.3″ x 5.3″ x 9.7″
- Weight – 8.5 ounces