The PEUGEOT Paris mill collection is the brand’s signature. With classical and timeless lines, Paris is fast becoming the most preferred mill. It is suitable in modern and more traditional kitchens. The round shape of this salt mill allows for a great grasp and easy rotation of the head while cooking. The PEUGEOT mechanism has a lifetime limited guarantee. PEUGEOT’s Salt Crushing Mechanism features two ribbed plates which work to fracture and crush coarse, dry sea salt to a consistent size. The salt grinding mechanism is made of corrosion resistant Stainless Steel, and is found on every PEUGEOT Salt Mill. Only use dry, coarse salts that are 4 mm (0,16 in.) or smaller in the Paris salt mill. PEUGEOT mills: often copied, never Equaled. Since 1810.
- Made in France.
- Made of PEFC certified beech wood.
- Peugeot Mills are partially filled with salt at the factory in France as part of final assembly and testing.
- The salt mechanism is made of stainless steel and is not sensitive to salt corrosion.
- The Peugeot salt mill is designed to grind cooking salt.
- To get the best out of your Peugeot salt grinding mechanism, you should use: salt with a diameter of 4 mm (3/16″) or less; dry coarse salt: dry sea salt or rock salt.
- Classic grind adjustment: turn the top knob tighter (clockwise) for finer grinds; looser (counter-clockwise) for coarser grinds.
- Lifetime limited manufacturer guarantee on the mechanism and 5 years on the exterior of the mill.
- Use a soft lightly damp cloth to clean.
- Dimensions – 5.3″ x 5.3″ x 9.7″
- Weight – 8.5 ounces