There is a trend toward healthy eating – and grains are back on the menu! Flax seed, a superfood also known as linseed, is gluten-free and rich in healthy fats. However, the body cannot absorb its outer shell, so it needs to be ground. Once ground it oxidizes fast, so to retain all its benefits, it must be ground just before use. The Isen mill has been specially created to grind flax seeds. Every detail has been carefully designed, such as the measuring spoon and the delicately-opening hopper, just like the coffee mills used by our grandmothers. The patented innovative handle-driven mechanism in the centre of the flax seed mill can easily be removed for cleaning and has been specifically engineered to suit the consistency and hardness of flax seeds.
- Specially designed to grind flax seeds.
- Mill, Spoon and cleaning brush sold together.
- Mechanism material: polyamide. BPA free.
- Flax seed mill is easy to clean and disassemble.
- Lifetime Guarantee on the mechanism.
- Dimensions – 3″ x 3″ x 5″
- Weight – 8 ounces