The classic machine-made Riesling and Zinfandel glass of the established glass collection Vinum should be part of the basic equipment of every sophisticated wine lover. The shape of the glass best supports the characteristic bouquet of fruity red wines or floral white wines – aroma and taste are dominated by fermented grape juice and the flavor of yeast. It is perfect for the following grapes: Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Welschriesling, Dolcetto, Teroldego, Bardolino, Montepulciano, Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Côtes de Provence, Lagrein, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd.
- Set of two machine-made, fine crystal Zinfandel/Riesling glasses
- These glasses are the perfect size and shape to be used for Zinfandels or Rieslings
- Beautiful gift item or great addition to your home bar collection
- Glass height is 8 1/4 inches and the capacity is 14 1/8 ounces
- Dishwasher Safe (though soft water works best)
- Dimensions 3″ x 3″ x 8.2″
- Weight 6.9 ounces