With food processors, blenders, stick blenders, and sieves already a part of the modern kitchen, you might be asking yourself, “Do I need a food mill?” The short answer, we believe, is YES!
The Küchenprofi food mill is one of those classic pieces in the kitchen that everyone should have in their cupboard. From applesauce, to tomato sauce, to fluffy mashed potatoes and berry juice for jams, a food mill serves multiple functions for the purpose of breaking up food to extract the good bits you want to use for cooking. No two process steps here where you blend and then sieve…nope, just run your food through the mill and it does it all in one go!
- Küchenprofi Food Mill is stable, efficient and easy to use.
- Lightweight with a mid-tight spring to provide fast and efficient processing.
- 4 interchangeable disks with different perforation sizes – coarse, medium, fine and super-fine!
- Simultaneously grinds and strains cooked foods.
- No need to peel or remove seeds before milling, make applesauce, tomato sauce, mashed potatoes, vegetable or fruit puree or raspberry coulis.
- Spring keeps the rotating blade close to the perforated disk as you crank.
- Effortlessly create your own healthy sauces, baby food or purees without any extra additives or preservatives.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions 15.5″ X 8.75″ X 4.75″
- Weight 3.26 lbs