The Shun Classic 6-in. Meat Cleaver features a big, thick blade suitable for processing larger cuts of bone-in meat or breaking down whole poultry. Use it to separate spare ribs or cut a chicken down to size. Chopping beef for stew is another great use for a cleaver. The back of the blade can be used to tenderize meat as well. A cleaver comes in especially handy for chopping up meat and bones for stock, and works its magic on whole lobster as well.
- 6-Inch Cleaver blade for cutting through thin or soft bones and sinew, or through hard vegetables such as squash.
- Japanese knife blade featuring a 16-degree angle for a blade much sharper than traditional Western knives.
- Made from VG-10 stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel for strength.
- Patterned, layered surface.
- Black laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort and secure grip.
- Dimensions 12″ x 0.8″ x 3″
- Weight 15.4 ounces