For those who say size and flexibility don’t matter, leave it to a Swiss engineer to bone with ergonomic precision using only a 6 inch blade. Whether you’re a butcher, a chef or an everyday kind of cook, the Fibrox professional line of Victorinox knives delivers the delicate efficiency of a restaurant kitchen to your home. Combined with a sharp, narrow, curved blade that measures 5.9 inches (15 cm) in length, the non-slip handle of the Fibrox Boning Knife has been ergonomically designed. So now you can cut without resistance making separating meat from the bone a simple, swift task.
- Handle material thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
- Type of edge normal straight edge
- Dishwasher safe Yes
- Blade Properties curved
- With a thin blade and enhanced flexibility, this knife offers superior control using its “S” shaped edge that’s perfect for separating meat, poultry, or fish from the bone
- The National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved Fibrox Pro handle is designed to minimize wrist tension and provide superior grip while the high-carbon stainless steel blade is conically ground to form an exacting angle to maximize sharpness
- Excellent not only for meat but for segmenting citrus fruits as well!
- Perfect for boning whenever you’re in the mood.
- Dimensions 5.9″ x 1.4″ x 0.8″
- Weight 3.2 ounces