Born and raised in Modena, internationally renowned Chef Massimo Bottura and patron of 3 Michelin star restaurant Osteria Fancescana developed the Villa Manodori line of vinegars. Several years ago he started bottling aceto balsamicos used in his kitchen under the name Villa Manodori. This recipe takes a Modenese classic and then ages it in dark cherry wood. Like the sister Artigianale balsamico, this vinegar is designed to hold up to high heat of cooking without turning bitter. The result is a beautiful pairing for any wild game, pork or duck dishes.
Keep this condiment in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS ALSO PURCHASED
- Pairings – drizzle some delicious balsamic vinegar over a nice mozzarella or on a delicious sandwich with a slice of Madrange ham and melted Parmesan cheese!
Please note that this product is perishable and can only be shipped express to make sure that it arrives in good shape. That means the following:
- all orders are shipped using 2-day shipping to be safe to avoid items freezing / melting in transit (please don’t request slower).
- all orders placed after 9:00 AM Wednesday EST time will ship the following Monday (unless national holidays, strikes, global thermonuclear war, etc.) occur.
- We do use insulated packaging and frozen packs for items that require temperature control. We do not do so for ambient items which are all shipped separately (to help save both the environment and your hard-earned savings).
- Ambient items are shipped separately (see above) and will most likely arrive separately as well. We do not mix ambient and refrigerated orders please don’t ask.
- All random weight orders are cut by hand, please note there can be a slight variance in the exact weight of the item cut versus billed. More often than not it will be more then we bill for but once in a while it can be less. This means that overall your order will usually be more then billed for and that in those few cases where 1 item is slightly under weight we will not issue a credit.