These wine openers have long been the favorite of sneaky servants for years. They are ideal for removing whole corks from bottles without piercing the cork itself. If your cork is falling apart, a corkscrew just makes the situation worse. The Ah So is the wine tool of choice when it comes to opening difficult bottles. Be careful though when first using it not to accidentally push the cork inside of the bottle. Or pour with a chopstick if you do.
- Also known as the “butler’s friend”. They would use it to discreetly open the most expensive wines in their employers cellar without damaging the cork. After drinking a glass, they’d fill the bottle with a cheaper wine and re-cork it.
- Made in Germany, this is the Mercedes of sneaky wine openers
- Made from die cast metal with , handle and cover
- Not dishwasher safe, clean by hand
- 5 Year Manufacturer Warranty Y
- Dimensions 4.3″ x 2.6″ x 0.4″
- Weight 3.52 ounces