Stains are a pain but you certainly don’t want the removal to be worse than the problem. The good news is that the ESR® formula does not contain harsh oxidizing agents such as peroxide or chlorine bleach, and is generally safe on all washable fabrics EXCEPT rayon and acetate (which hate getting wet anyway). To be safe you should check any labels and if you read “wash separately,” “wash in cold water,” “hand wash,” “do not use detergent” or “turn inside out to launder” it may indicate that the dyes in these items are not colorfast. If you are under any doubt then you can carry out a colorfast test (spray it on a tiny corner you can’t see to test if the material reacts).
- Specially designed to remove red wine stains from carpets, clothing and linens.
- Do not use it on rayon, silk, acetate or hard porous surfaces like marble or wood.
- It is an eye irritant so keep away from children and pets.
- Won Wired Magazine’s Best Wine Stain Remover Test.
- No Peroxide, Chlorine, or Phosphate.
- ph Neutral and 100% Biodegradable Surfactant.
- Safe for colorfast washable fabrics.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Dimensions 1.5″ x 1.5″ x 6.2″
- Weight 4.8 ounces