Kneel before Zod? No, kneel before Zalto bitches! At least, that is how I’d run their marketing program right before getting fired. Anyway this is the stemware to buy if you want a glass for all wine. Zalto’s Denk’Art luxury collection is “mouth-blown” (unfortunate choice of words there). They are suitable for richer, mature whites which are expressive but also show minerality and smooth character as well as for lighter reds. Zalto is not varietal specific, and, after crushing Superman, will simply bring out the best in all wines.
This is glassware that stands at the rarefied point where form meets function. This is art. The development of the Denk`Art series was influenced by the earth in accordance to the tilt angles of our planet. Thus the curve of the bowls are tilted at the angles of 24 degrees, 48 degrees and 72 degrees.
- COMPLEXITY AND FINESSE – Works for all wines but especially well for: Chardonnay, Chianti, Riesling and ‘Smaragd’ (I thought that was the villain from the Smurfs) wines from the Wachau, Austria.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE – This glass is a great introduction to the Zalto difference, Kal-El!
- LUXURY STEMWARE – The Zalto Denk’ Art stemware is all class as it delivers a flavor experience unparalleled.
- SINGLE GLASS – one glass per order.
- Product of Austria.
- Lead-free (yes the planet Krypton was lead free, who knew)!
- Phantom Zone Dimensions 8″ x 11″ x 11″
- Weight 7 ounces