The Zwilling Saucier is tailor-made for cooking sauces, from béchamel and red wine sauces to tomato sauces. Shallower than a traditional saucepan, it has sloping sides and a rounded bottom promote efficient stirring and whisking as your sauce simmers and reduces. The wide surface promotes quick evaporation of liquids. Produced in Belgium, this cookware is constructed of five layers: a stainless-steel interior and exterior plus a three-layer aluminum core. The pan heats up quickly, distributes heat evenly and retains it well so there are no hot or cold spots. Also the saucier’s flat, stable base won’t bulge when heated, ensuring even cooking.
- Made in Belgium.
- 5-Ply Fully Clad Construction with aluminum core.
- Flat Base Stability—pan won’t bulge when heated.
- Large loop handles ensure easy maneuvering and control with oven mitts.
- Oven safe to 500F/260C.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces.
- Dimensions 6.5″ x 11.5″ x 21″
- Weight 5.8 lbs